Do you thrive on providing extraordinary customer service? Do you like a job with lots of variety? Join Home Instead Senior Care® as our CAREGiverSM Administrative Assistant. You’ll have the opportunity to work with directly supporting our CAREGivers, as well as everyone in our office! What defines success? Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize work, proficient in Word and Excel, and working as part of a team. Join us as we enhance the lives of aging adults and their families!
The CAREGiverSM Administrative Assistant is expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties that support CAREGivers. The CAREGiver Administrative Assistant is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties and support CAREGivers and other staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to CAREGivers and clients.
- Reflect the core values of Aloha Care, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and distribute incoming calls to the appropriate staff members
- Field CAREGiver inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule pre-screening calls and interviews
- Assist with hiring process for new CAREGivers, duties may include fielding employment inquiries from prospective CAREGivers and moving applicants through the process.
- Process criminal background, Adult Protective Services and Department of Motor Vehicle checks
- Assist with making reference calls on prospective CAREGivers in a timely manner
- Support Human Resource team will all aspects of CAREGiver Engagement.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the operating system
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or other staff members as appropriate
- Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- Manage certifcations.
- Collect and maintain daily service logs.
1+ years of related business experience
High School Diploma
Effective written and verbal communication
|Title:||CAREGiver Administrative Assistant (Pensacola)|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 817 North Palafox Street. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at (850)477-1947. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.